PICO SYSTEM II by Erica Synths
Erica Synths Pico System II is the world’s smallest modular synthesizer.
🍀 5 % discount on the system exclusively for Modular Moon Students. Valid for all sections students, online students and owners of Modular Sound Synthesis On the Moon the Book + The Platform Students.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply the discount to your favourite system. 🍀
Pico modules included in the system are:
- SEQ – powerful 16 step sequencer with 16 pattern memory
- VCO – 32 custom waves in 2 banks, great 1V/oct tracking and LFO mode
- VOICE – sound source with 8 sound generation algorithms
- VCF1 – Polivoks-inspired LP/BP VCF, ideal for acid-like basslines
- TRIGG – 4 trigger pattern generator that also serves as a master clock for the system. Web-based pattern designer app allows user to upload own patterns
- 2xDRUMS – 64 sample player with 3 adjustable parameters and CV control over them. Web-based app and Pico Programmer (included) allows the user to upload their own sound samples
- MULTI2 – buffered audio/CV/clock signal splitter
- RND – sine/pulse LFO and random events (random trigger, S&H and noise) generator
- MOD – lin/log ASR envelope generator and linear VCA
- 2xMIX – 3 input audio mixer
- DSP – stereo effects processor with 8 great sounding custom effects
- OUTPUT – stereo output module with headphone amplifier
more info and manuals here: https://www.ericasynths.lv/shop/eurorack-systems/pico-system-ii/
> Specify the plug (EU/UK/USA) in details field during the order process. Choose "WORLDWIDE" sending method out of the list below or free pick up if you live in Amsterdam.