FUSION SYSTEM II by Erica Synths
Erica Synths Fusion System II – a modular synthesiser for sounds of unprecedented pressure, unconventional modulations and creativity-inspiring patching.
🍀 5 % discount on the system exclusively for Modular Moon Students. Valid for all sections students, online students and owners of Modular Sound Synthesis On the Moon the Book + The Platform Students.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply the discount to your favourite system. 🍀
Fusion System II includes:
- Two Fusion VCO2s – fully analogue sound source with three simultaneously available waveforms, transistor-based suboscillator and detune function – two BBD delay lines that make frequency shifter that is mixed back to the principal oscillator in order to emulate two detuned VCOs. Tube crunch – distinct tube overdrive - is added on the top of the mix.
- Fusion VCF3 – resonant 24dB/oct lowpass filter of unique design that combines vacuum tubes and vactrols, providing distinct, soft filtering. For more versatility a CV recorder, that records motion of the potentiometer, is incorporated in the module, so you can design advanced modulation patterns.
- Fusion Modulator - complex, all analogue CV source that consists of several blocks – two EMS Synthi functionality inspired looping envelope generators with simultaneous unipolar (0V-10V) and bipolar (-5V-+5V), VCA, Noise generator and Sample&Hold.
- Fusion VCA/Waveshaper/Ringmodulator – a modulation source based on two miniature pentodes that operates as VCA, waveshaper and ringmodulator. With two CVs applied simultaneously to different stages of the VCA, audio rate modulations, using ringmodulator as a waveshaper it becomes surprisingly versatile sound shaping module.
- Fusion Delay/Flanger/Vintage Ensemble – a distinct multifunctional analogue effects module that combines BBD chip based effects with an adjustable tube overdrive in the delay output and a feedback path for extra thickness of the sound.
- 104HP One Row Skiff case (with or without a lid)
- 20 patch cables
- with case lid
more info and manuals here:
> Specify the plug (EU/UK/USA) in details field during the order process. Choose "WORLDWIDE" sending method out of the list below or free pick up if you live in Amsterdam.